Employee Development Programs
The Performance & Career Foundations Program is designed specifically for employees seeking to enhance their impact in their roles as well as to develop the core skills essential for progressing to the next level in their career and/or into leadership roles.
The program provides participants with training on seven areas critical for success in any role and at any level of the organization. It is ideal for any organization looking to enhance employee performance, eliminate ineffective behaviours and/or fast track readiness to progress.
Taking a whole brain approach, the program provides a series of individual and small group sessions that engage participants in their development.
At Caliber, we offer a wide range of coaching, counselling and development programs for individual contributors at all levels. There are four coaching individual coaching programs:
- Maximizing Potential Foundations: an in-depth interpretation of the employee’s personality style, its implications for talent and abilities, as well as specific developmental needs.
- Performance Foundations: 3, 1-hour sessions, plus the completion of a personalty assessment, to elevate the performance of an employee in their role, and/or prepare them for the next step in their career.
- Career Foundations: 3, 1-hour sessions, plus the completion of a personality assessment, to support an individual to define a career plan and roadmap to develop their ability to transition into a new career.
- Mindfulness Foundations: 3, 1-hour sessions, plus the completion of a personality assessment, to support an individual to learn and master key mindfulness techniques and practices in order to reduce stress, strengthen mental health, and increase focus.
Caliber offers two core leadership development programs that can be customized to meet an organization’s specific leadership challenges and learning requirements. Both programs as designed for leaders seeking to enhance their impact in their roles and to develop the core skills essential to leading others. Each program provides a series of individual and small group sessions.
- Leadership Performance Foundations: this program focuses on the 6 core skills essential to leading and managing the performance of employees.
- Leadership 101: this program offers 10 core modules that develop the skills essential to leading oneself, leading performance, building the team and connecting the team to the business.
Still Trying to Facilitate on Your Own? If so, then you are not alone. Many leaders hold on to the belief that they can do it all themselves, including facilitating strategic planning or other meetings in which key issues need to be resolved. However, when you think of the cost of bringing all these people together, you want to make sure that your investment produces the intended outcomes. At Caliber, we have facilitated over 250 on and offsite meetings for clients covering a range of business issues and leadership challenges including the development of business strategy. We are experts in managing the process and the dynamics as well as articulating the outcomes in a way that drives action and accountability.
Our facilitation services are designed to meet your desired outcomes considering your specific context including underlying conflicts, dysfunctions and entrenched thinking. Contact Heather for more details – firstname.lastname@example.org.